Which would you druther...
This is every bra that I own. I was SERIOUSLY low on laundry and one morning before work I had to do an emergency load so I wasn't going to work 'free fallin'. Nothing says career girl like going braless. Admittedly, there has been a day here or there I've gotten sick of wearing the over the shoulder boulder holder and taken it off sometime around half day. I try to be subtle though. One time I was on my way back from the bathroom from slipping a little somethin' somethin' off and I ran into a male coworker. He could see I was guarding the stuff in my hand and started joking with me that he wanted whatever it was because he was convinced it must be good if I was trying to keep it secret. I had to insist that this secret was something he would want me to keep to myself. Um, awkward.
While my couch can hold several wet bras I think I still have many more to collect before I can compete with the bra ball. I think I could make a decent bra volleyball though.
1 comment:
Brave woman to showcase all her bras on the Internet - Brandi
Post a Comment