Thursday, February 1, 2007

Which would you druther...

Eat a handful of toenails which had just been pulled off or eat a handful of hair from the community's homeless shelter shower drain?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to go with the toenails, presuming they're my own and not also from the homeless shelter. Even if they aren't mine, they'd probably be easier to swallow and digest.

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If cats can handle hair balls so can I. Perhaps the shower water helps it all go down easier.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with you people? The long pieces of hair would get wrapped around in your throatWith the toenails, you could gulp them down like an Advil (this blog's writer excluded). You couldn't chew the dirty hair into smaller pieces.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the hair would get caught in my throat. Then I could pull it out like spaghetti and still claim I gave it a fair try. Toenails are so scratchy.