So I get an angry text from Bryan last night about a text message that was sent to his phone that had my name in it. he said it was gross and he doesn’t know what I’m into but I do not have his permission to use his number. I finally convinced him to send me the text. This is what it said:
Hot Deal from Dick’s Market. Show this text & save $2.00 off any meat item. Good thru 1/6/10. Forward to your friends. Thank You! reply X to stop
… yeah this text was from Dick’s Market as in the grocery store…. I have no idea how the connection was made with my name and his phone number but still funny that he thought it was some type of pornographic text.
Hot Deal from Dick’s Market. Show this text & save $2.00 off any meat item. Good thru 1/6/10. Forward to your friends. Thank You! reply X to stop
… yeah this text was from Dick’s Market as in the grocery store…. I have no idea how the connection was made with my name and his phone number but still funny that he thought it was some type of pornographic text.
No comments:
Post a Comment