Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Which would you druther...

Wednesday is Wink day. It seems I avoided the spanking machine but Wink couldn't help but give some cuddles. Sometimes I kiss him on his thin cat lips. He likes it. There's nothing like exchanging a smooch for a nose and face full of kitty fur. It seems his fur has extra static cling capabilities because it takes hours before my face is clean of all his little hairs. This morning I received one of the best presents ever. Wink let me sleep through the night. There were no blind climbing races, bathtub attacks, jumping on my throat like a trampoline, or any other shenanigans. I slept for six consecutive hours which hasn't happened for a couple of months. Perhaps he knew I needed a break. Or perhaps Ambien helps cats sleep as well. By the way, I got a pedicure and my toes look awesome. If it's possible for toes to look good at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually slipped him a roofy the night before.